ATMI is a proactive and innovative company, which is the first global manufacturer of float and tilt level switches to offer a device truly adapted to each specific level regulation application, in any type of liquid mixture.
We offer the widest range of float and tilt level switches on the market. Our high-quality, simple, reliable, and economical devices have always been able to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Moreover, our distribution network comprises more than 250 national and international companies, specialized in the water, pumping, and instrumentation industries. As a consequence, our products have been world-renowned and highly rated for more than 30 years. In fact, 50% of ATMI’s turnover is exported worldwide.
ATMI competitive advantages:
- A unique wide range of high-quality and economical float and tilt level switches
- An appropriate float or tilt level switch for very diverse and specific applications
- Ecological products: without mercury nor lead
- Customization of your float or tilt level switch: specific colours, labeling, and packaging on demand, which is highly appreciated by some customers
- Quality recognized by many certifications: ISO 9001-2008 certified, ATEX for hazardous environments, ACS for drinking water, RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances)
Total, Repsol, Veolia, La Saur, La Lyonnaise des Eaux, Degremont, Kubler, Ministry of Energy of Jordan, National Gas companies, Koweit Aluminium Extrusion, Alstom, Société Wallone des eaux, Cleveland Cascades, … are just a few of the many companies that trust our products.